Just about 3 weeks ago,our school,joined a fashion design competition(me not INCLUDED) at Sanur BSD.In our team we have a bunch of talented up and coming fashion designers,we have Sasa,we have Frisca,we have Jessica and Devina.The project is to make a dress(couture or ready to wear) with recycle things,while the concept is very standart and yet pretty common,making a dress with plastic,bottle,and garbage is not easy.At the end of the day,we got our dress,a white-gold 2 pieces dress,with cape and the whole geometrical architectural skirt with it.I love the dress,in my opinion,it's dramatic,it's couture,and it's simply stunning.Take a peek;
(This girl is miss Lilian Surya,our model.Angelina Jolie is datchu?)
The designers are,
And at the event,I had the chance to take a pic with the one and only Raditya Dika,(sorry if im so ugly at this pic,if it's not with Raditya Dika,I must have deleted the photo),
And what's the result?WE LOST,fuck it!We're running on the 3rd place,and there's only 2 trophies,so we dont get the trophy.But winning is not everything aight?




