The Venetian - Macau
We arrived at HongKong airport in the 20th,then directly went to Macao with Ferry.In Macao,we stayed at the Venetian for 3 days 2 night.
DAY 1

In HK airport.

At the hotel room,Venetian.
DAY 2

My mom,looking fierce with shredded legging.

Gondola ride

Me and Sasa surfing over the Venetian,and we watched Cirque Du Soleil's ZAIA.

ZAIA-by Cirque Du Soleil
If you come to the Venetian,you MUST watch ZAIA.A wonderful circus-musical show with incridible stage,performers,and live-actions.
Causeway Bay,The Gateway-Hongkong
DAY 3


Departed from Macau.Arrived in HK about evening,and we hit the street afterwards.
DAY 4
CAUSEWAY BAY

Jessica Stam for Nina Ricci right in front of our hotel

(cardigan - CLUB MONACO)

(hat-UNIQLO;jeans-TOPMAN;shirt-TOPMAN;shoes-CONVERSE)
Street-strutting with Sasa in Causeway Bay then in The Gateway.Spent about 2000 HK$ in just one night.

Me in Doc.Martens shoes.(too bad I didnt buy it! )

My company in HK.Photographer as well as shopping tour guide.
DAY 5

(mbp 13 inch 2.53ghz)
Last day of shopping,we went to various places and bought MACBOOK.Yeah!My day couldn't be anymore better.
In the 26th,we went home.Arrived in Jakarta at about noon.Too bad I didn't photograph my airport look.I was very SHARP with pointed shoes,man purse,and fedora.:)
+
+ 
And I also bought this at the airport.

GQ STYLE F/W 2009.
Excellent holiday !
We arrived at HongKong airport in the 20th,then directly went to Macao with Ferry.In Macao,we stayed at the Venetian for 3 days 2 night.
DAY 1

In HK airport.

At the hotel room,Venetian.
DAY 2

My mom,looking fierce with shredded legging.

Gondola ride

Me and Sasa surfing over the Venetian,and we watched Cirque Du Soleil's ZAIA.

ZAIA-by Cirque Du Soleil
If you come to the Venetian,you MUST watch ZAIA.A wonderful circus-musical show with incridible stage,performers,and live-actions.
Causeway Bay,The Gateway-Hongkong
DAY 3


Departed from Macau.Arrived in HK about evening,and we hit the street afterwards.
DAY 4
CAUSEWAY BAY

Jessica Stam for Nina Ricci right in front of our hotel

(cardigan - CLUB MONACO)

(hat-UNIQLO;jeans-TOPMAN;shirt-TOPMAN;shoes-CONVERSE)
Street-strutting with Sasa in Causeway Bay then in The Gateway.Spent about 2000 HK$ in just one night.

Me in Doc.Martens shoes.(too bad I didnt buy it! )

My company in HK.Photographer as well as shopping tour guide.
DAY 5

(mbp 13 inch 2.53ghz)
Last day of shopping,we went to various places and bought MACBOOK.Yeah!My day couldn't be anymore better.
In the 26th,we went home.Arrived in Jakarta at about noon.Too bad I didn't photograph my airport look.I was very SHARP with pointed shoes,man purse,and fedora.:)
+
+ 
And I also bought this at the airport.

GQ STYLE F/W 2009.
Excellent holiday !