Saturday, September 12

HAIRSPIRATION PT.2

When it comes to male haircut,especially in Indonesia,the trend would be the full bang a la Zac Efron in HSM,or might I say,the infamous Afgan-haircut.But,that was so 2000 and late.Now,you have many options to look stunning with even stunning haircut.So bye bye male bangs,welcome...

1
Perm


http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt271/weareshining/8af93c3c.jpg http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt271/weareshining/a445eeb6.jpg
Key,member of SHINee


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kim Bum for High Cut

This trend is really big in Korea right now.The hair is cut onto many layers,then permed.Many stars has spotted with this look,from Kim Bum to SHINee.

2
Elvis-like





Camille Akrans for Numero

3
"Klimis" a.k.a Smooth Cut


Baptiste Giabiconi for VMAN

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/wingting91/2ij5kli-2.jpg
Choi Si Won for SORRY SORRY album

ed westwick gq magazine fall fashion 03
Ed Westwick for GQ

4
Chace Crawford Cut


http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/06/chace-crawford-back-set.jpg

I think this one is very similar with Zac Efron's hair cut,

zac efron amanda crew 07 zac efron haircut 04

I totally dig this look out.Simply because this haircut is simple and sleek,totally reachable for me.So I better go to LA and ask Zac,where the hell he get that haircut from?

5
Platinum Maniac


http://www.mrpaparazzi.co.uk/post/2703/assets/gallery/images/817edbcd-f.jpg

topman-ss08-1.jpg image by 100malemodels
Luke Worrall (left)

gd_140809_3
G-Dragon Silvery Hair

I think silver/platinum symbolizes personal style,and eccentricity.From Lady Gaga,Gwen Stefani,Madonna, to Blondie.All have something in common,eclecticity.Oh I love platinum hair!

So guys,just give it up to your vanity.

R.I.P male-bangs!

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5415/zacefronnysnl03.jpg
(courtesy_weareshining.com;gq magazine;justjared.com)