The new layout is on,meaning that Im ready to blog again.After the long hiatus I took because of the Mid-semester exams,I guess I'll blog again.This time with more substance and better editorial,of course.So bastard and bitches,let's kick my comeback with things that I fancy throughout my hiatus.
Stop
and
stare.
1

Whitney Houston Big Comeback
I can't believe she's really really back.The goddess of vocal is back,with revenge.She literally made everyone shut their mouth up with this record.Truly AMAZING!
Here is the video of her first single,"I Look To You",this song is just flawless,definitely a modern-day "I Will Always Love You".
Also download : "Million Dollar Bill"
(via_rap-up.com)
2

Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld for Purple Magazine
Karl,and his brand new muse,Baptiste,collaborates in this new controversial photoshoot.Curious to see more?click here.Totally 18+,totally phenomenal,totally tantalizing.
3

Sex & The City 2 Starts Filming
Carrie,and co.are back,and this time without Manolos.And by the first preview,and the whole-white dress euphoria,at least the fashion will be good.I love the dress,I love Patricia Field,I love Carrie,I love sex,and I love Sex&The City.Please,dont make me wait anymore! May 2010 folks.
4

The Hangover
The Hangover is one of those unexpected great movie,like Knocked Up,and 40 Years Old Virgin.Hangover is extremely funny,raw,and entertaining.What can be more fun than 4 idiot guys,lion-in-the-closet,and Mike Tyson?I'll pay you if you're not happy or at least feel relieved after watching this movie.The best so far this year.
5

Katharine McPhee
Bye bye long dark hair,hello blonde.Katharine proves that blonde,however,has more fun!Im not sure about the Marylin-Monroe inspired platinum blonde haircut,but at least,she's evolving.Long brunette mediocre haircut can easily send us to boredom.And by the way,this is the long awaited comeback song of Katharine herself,called Had It All,enjoy.
Ciao!
Stop
and
stare.
1

Whitney Houston Big Comeback
I can't believe she's really really back.The goddess of vocal is back,with revenge.She literally made everyone shut their mouth up with this record.Truly AMAZING!
Here is the video of her first single,"I Look To You",this song is just flawless,definitely a modern-day "I Will Always Love You".
Also download : "Million Dollar Bill"
(via_rap-up.com)
2
Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld for Purple Magazine
Karl,and his brand new muse,Baptiste,collaborates in this new controversial photoshoot.Curious to see more?click here.Totally 18+,totally phenomenal,totally tantalizing.
3

Sex & The City 2 Starts Filming
Carrie,and co.are back,and this time without Manolos.And by the first preview,and the whole-white dress euphoria,at least the fashion will be good.I love the dress,I love Patricia Field,I love Carrie,I love sex,and I love Sex&The City.Please,dont make me wait anymore! May 2010 folks.
4

The Hangover
The Hangover is one of those unexpected great movie,like Knocked Up,and 40 Years Old Virgin.Hangover is extremely funny,raw,and entertaining.What can be more fun than 4 idiot guys,lion-in-the-closet,and Mike Tyson?I'll pay you if you're not happy or at least feel relieved after watching this movie.The best so far this year.
5

Katharine McPhee
Bye bye long dark hair,hello blonde.Katharine proves that blonde,however,has more fun!Im not sure about the Marylin-Monroe inspired platinum blonde haircut,but at least,she's evolving.Long brunette mediocre haircut can easily send us to boredom.And by the way,this is the long awaited comeback song of Katharine herself,called Had It All,enjoy.
Ciao!