Monday, August 10

TCA 2009 COVERAGE




This summer,Teen Choice Awards is the highlight this season.Many celebrities came up and showed up in their most fabulous "lancai" style.Sneakers and short dresses are hip for one night in Hollywood,for the TCA.And as usual,I stumbled upon the most unique,the most terrifying looks,and yet the most interesting looks in the red carpet,I wouldn't say that their fashion choice is bad,but,well,see for yourself,my ultimate selection of looks that popped out among others.

kristen stewart spiky skirt teen choice awards 05
Always trashy,always fugly!

zac efron teen choice awards 2009 03
How much this haircut cost?

ed westwick teen choice awards 2009 02
Shoe-stopper.

hayden panettiere emma roberts teen choice awards 05
Did I mention best dressed?

And at last,my loves at the first ever US red carpet,drumroll for The Wonder Girls.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the corsages on them.Fabulous on white!

And at last,
Why TCA is so interesting?Because the winners are extremely shocking.Miley,Jonases,Twilight.Oh,i'm shocked!NOT.

Oh,I forgot!For all the screaming girls out there,I'll give you an eye-treatment.BBF-pretty boy,Kim Bum shares kiss with the pop diva,Son Dambi,in the series,Dream.Dambi is too pretty for him!



Enjoy!

(via_justjared.com,minsarang.wordpress.com)