Saturday, August 22

KOREAN PHOTOSHOOTS DOSE // SHINee,BBF,BIG BANG,Jewelry




For all Korean adorers,I couldn't resist not to post this,my server is currenly flooded by Asian goodies.It seems all big Korean stars all are having a big couture photoshoot/ad fanfare,from G-Dragon,to BBF's stars like Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Min Ho.But rather than flooding my blog with photo galore,I'll give you the best pic from each shoots.

1
SHINee Clride.n with Kim So Eun

Kim So Eun looking so comfortable with SHINee boys!

Photobucket

"Look at their boots!"


(via_weareshining.com)

2
G-Dragon W Magazine

He brought couture back on,this one with his platinum Gwen Stefani-ish hair,and those eclectic strings.He's full of surprise!



(via_minsarang.wordpress.com)

3
Big Bang's TOP for ELLE

The photos are so old-school,and TOP totally rocked that Elvis hairstyle.He put some class on this photoshoot.His hair,the style,and the photography itself are irresistible.


d00319424a8d27aa03c1c.jpg

4
Jewelry's Sophisticated Album Promo Pics

Actually I'm not sure who they are,but this photo stopped me.Remind me of those old postcard in the art deco era.Classy!

090817_jewelery_05
(via_onekpop.com)

5
Lee Min Ho&Kim Hyun Joong for Anycall

There are 3 Version of the ad,three of them are hilarious and stunning,but due to limited space in my blog,I give you the best one.Hilarious and totally crazy!I love all the James Bond-like scenes,KHJ and LMH are fucking funny.



more
(via_sookyeong.wordpress.com)

Enjoy.KPOP is killing me,please stop me from killing myself with this addiction.