
The world #1 supermodel,Raquel Zimmerman endorses V&R latest perfume,Eau Mega.Eau Mega is a follow-up after their mega-hit Flowerbomb.Photographed by Inez and Vinoodh,the ad shows Raquel standing with gold dress in NY backdrop,looking megagorgeous.
Meanwhile,Scott Schuman's Sartorialist book based on the popular street-fashion blog has arrived.The book shows up his collection of street fashion photos from NY to Paris and beyond.“This has been a labor of love. Taking the pictures, editing the pictures, arranging the pictures, doing most of the writing while I was still in Phoenix after my Dad died. It’s hard to put into words how one feels looking at their own work presented like this – so I won’t even try.”

Meanwhile,Scott Schuman's Sartorialist book based on the popular street-fashion blog has arrived.The book shows up his collection of street fashion photos from NY to Paris and beyond.“This has been a labor of love. Taking the pictures, editing the pictures, arranging the pictures, doing most of the writing while I was still in Phoenix after my Dad died. It’s hard to put into words how one feels looking at their own work presented like this – so I won’t even try.”
