Sunday, June 14

Today's Delight

sFirst thing in mind,"Janet Jackson is dat chu?"
or "Is this Jordin Sparks,she's so fierce,she can't be that fierce,this is not Jordin!"

Jordin's new album cover is one of my highlight today.Afterall,today's more fun than I expected,I went to church,and magically hit by the sermon*which I'd never experience before*.The sermon is hitting me,harshly.Delivered by my fabulous priest,Mr.Yosia Abdisaputra,the sermon is about passion,to do everything with passion(therefore,you have to be what you want to be),and not to be forced by parents.Yes,eat that mom!

After that,
  1. Lunch at Sushi Sei,nothing new,and the foods are as boring as ever.
  2. Watch Star Trek,next to Sasa and my grandma,who complained all movie long that the movie is lame and boring,get over it grandma,the movie is magnificent.
  3. Dine at Tesate,introduced by my mom,the restaurant provides such delicacies in Indonesian food,I wonder how can a restaurant that sell Tahu pong can be that fabulous.


Review

Setelah melihat tampilan luar yang sangat tidak mengundang selera,saya akhirnya memutuskan untuk masuk akibat paksaan dari mama.Dari luar,jujur restoran ini sangat tidak mengundang selera bahkan mematikan selera makan saya hingga 0%,tapi begitu masuk,tak disangka-sangka,ada koridor panjang minimalis bewarna putih polos dengan desain yang sangat amat sleek,dihiasi oleh video geografi Indonesia di lantai(tidak bisa dideskripsikan betapa fabulousnya lorong ini!),lorong ini terkesan tambah chic,bahkan photoshoot-proper(kapan kapan saya akan berfoto disini!).Setelah masuk ke dalam core dari resto ini,what amazed me so much is the cozy design,combining the unique Indonesian culture with modern minimalist theme.Done with the place observation,it's time to pick the foods,the menu includes various Indonesian food like Rawon,Sop Buntut,and the specialties,Sate(Ponorogo,Madura,Blora,Lilit)I ordered Rawon,and turned out to be pretty fabulous.Another catchy note goes to the menu,berbentuk seperti kipas sate,menu ini memang sangat amat captivating,bravo!



Verdict : Indonesian culture to the maximum,cozy place and fabulous food,a must try,a near excellency dining experience!

Food : 4/5
Price : 70.000 - 300.000,satu mangkok rawon = Rp.69000,-,satenya sekitar Rp.90000,-


That is all!