Wednesday, June 10

Obsessed!

Everytime Mariah Carey released an album,things got more excited.In 2005,she introduced me to the world of R&B music with her smash,"Emancipation of Mimi",and last year,she got me stucked with E=MC2 all year long.And now she's about to release a new album.She tweeted yesterday,

“The 1st single from my new album ‘Memoirs of an imperfect angel’ is called ‘Obsessed’ and will be at radio next tuesday.Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I’m completely immersed in it. I can’t wait for you to hear it”.

Then she tweeted again,

“‘Obsessed’ is an uptempo fun summer record.We were gonna go with the ballad 1st but don’t worry, it’s coming. I tried to make something for all who love Butterfly, and even older albums, but ‘Obsessed’ has to come out 1st, asap!! It’s different for me, but clearly, it’s SO me!”


http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mariah-carey22.jpg
Hell yeah she's back,and things will get excited all over again soon.I love you Mariah!