"I'm so 3008,you're so 2000 and late"
Fergie.
What actually classified as 2000 and late,as for me,here is my list:
1.Str***ri (@Puri Indah Mall)

This is the first thing popped in my head,why? simple,it is the symbolism of 2000 and late(if you wear something from this store,you are OUT OF DATE),oops!.This store is the epidemy of Maid-wants-to-be-hip culture,everything is so out-of-date and only fit to,sorry to say,anyone whose friendster name is,"VaNzzz ImOeThzZz!" or "WaTtiE KerEnzZ".Buy anything from this store,and 5 minutes later you'll find my funky maid has the same stuff like you!
2.Wrist-band

Why?No explanation needed,you know lah this is so 2000 and late!!Lebih lebih kalau ada jam yang menempel disitu.
3.Cinta Laura

Why?Miss Cinta Laura and her freaky accent is out of date.Though before I was her biggest fan,more of guilty pleasure really,now she's magically dissappear in the radar,and basically,no one gives a shit.We are tired of you.
4.DENIM SHORT or 3/4 PANTS FOR BOYS

Why?This one is really bugging me.Nothing more cinko than a man wearing a jeans short,believe me.I remember when I desperately wanted this short-pants like 3 years ago.But,try wear it now,you'll be certified as "2000 and late"
5.Rip C*rl/R*XY/R*sty

Why?I don't know why this one is 2000 and late,I remember I was so proud having this brand in my T-Shirt,pants,wristband,bag,and every single thing I had.And now,it's just out,I don't know why,no one flaunts a shirt with "Spyderbilt","Billabong",or "ROXY" in it.Let me make a guess,T.A.C.K.Y. Wear these things when you're in the beach,not in mall guys.
6.EMO-related

Why?Emo is cool,in 2000 and late.Everybody (boys) in my school,I mean EVERYBODY,was making a statement with this "LELAKI BERPONI" haircut.What goes in,must goes out.The same thing with this "LELAKI BERPONI" trend,the last man doing this cut is the one and only ANDIKA from Kangen Band.Oh Andika,you're so uptodate.Even Avril Lavigne licked her own saliva for being an emo.
7.Indonesian-Harajuku style

Why?It's not even Harajuku style,it's Indonesian-Harajuku style,popularized by Agnes Monica and RATU.That's when every girl in the country was dressing up like they are a barbie-doll,the fact is Harajuku style was not and will not fit in them(more like a clown than a normal human being).We gotta move on,leave Harajuku to the Japanese.
That is all.The 2nd Annual issue out next year,maybe skinny jeans and Manohara will be on the list.